Enterprise) and the Low Income Investment Fund (LIIF), authored the paper, which was commissioned by the philanthropic collaborative Living Cities.
What does LIIF stand for?
LIIF stands for Low Income Investment Fund
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LIIF
We have 2 other meanings of LIIF in our Acronym Attic
- Lodging Industry Investment Council (est. 1983)
- Long Island Insurance Community (est. 1995; Long Island, NY)
- Xian Lighten-Infobuz International College (est. 2000; China)
- Life Investors Insurance Company of America
- Lazarski Internetowy Informator Dzielnicowy (Polish: Lazarski Internet Information District)
- Laboratoire d'Ingénierie des Installations Expérimentales (French: Engineering Laboratory Experimental Facilities)
- Logistics Interoperable Information Environment
- Long Island Inspection Engineers
- Laser Ion Implantation Facility (Regensburg University of Applied Sciences; Regensburg, Germany)
- Long Island Institute of Finance (testing solutions; Melville, NY)
- Long Island International Film Expo (Long Island Film/TV Foundation; New York)
- Logistics Item Identification Guide
- Long Island Investors Group (aka Long Island Real Estate Investors Association; New York)
- Legal Information Institute
- Long Island Information, Inc. (New York)
- Local Initiatives for Integrated Malaria Control (Tanzania)
- Local Integrated Initiatives for Malaria Control
- Local Item Identification Number (procurement/supply)
- Legal Information Institute of New Zealand (University of Waikato School of Law)
- Lithium Ion (battery)
Samples in periodicals archive:
December 2007) The Low Income Investment Fund, a grantee of OII's Credit Enhancement for Charter Schools Facilities program, released its November Report to the Community.
The Fund will provide loans to borrowers through not-for-profit lenders including Enterprise, the New York City Housing Development Corporation, Local Initiatives Support Corporation, the Corporation for Supportive Housing, and the Low Income Investment Fund.
He currently serves as a Member of the Board of Directors of The Low Income Investment Fund, and as an advisor to Habitat for Humanity International where he developed Habitat's Accelerated Asset Recovery program.
1MB) from the Low Income Investment Fund (LIIF) summarizes the benefits and challenges that charter schools may experience when sharing facilities with other organizations.
Investing in What Works for America's Communities, published today by the Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco and the Low Income Investment Fund (LIIF) and available at www.
San Francisco-based Low Income Investment Fund (LIIF) will serve as the manager of the Bay Area Transit Oriented Affordable Housing Fund.
Heron Foundation, Ford Foundation, Forsyth Street Advisors, HSBC Bank, Local Initiatives Support Corporation, Low Income Investment Fund, John D.