3, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- The Coalition to Keep Michigan Warm launched a new web video today highlighting the importance of the Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP) to Michigan's most vulnerable.
What does LIHEA stand for?
LIHEA stands for Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (US Department of Health and Human Services)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Leadership Institute at Harvard College (Cambridge, MA)
- Lloyd International Honors College (University of North Carolina at Greensboro)
- London InterCommunity Health Centre (London, Ontario, Canada)
- Long Island Hardcore (band)
- Low-Income Housing Credit
- Long Island Hispanic Chamber of Commerce (New York)
- Low Income Housing Credit (IRS)
- Low Input High Diversity
- Lancaster General Hospital-Lancaster Institute for Health Education (Lancaster, PA)
- Liverpool Institute of Higher Education (Liverpool Hope University; Liverpool, England, UK)
- Low-Income Home Energy Assistance Act
- Low-Income Home Energy Assistance Program
- Low Income Housing Fund
- Living with Heart Failure Questionnaire
- Ligue Internationale de Hockey sur Glace
- Leeds Irish Health and Homes
- Lopez Island Hospice and Home Support (Washington)
- Low Impact Hydropower Institute
- Low Income Housing Institute (Seattle, WA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
And in Montana, the director of the state's Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program has personally fielded 50 to 100 phone calls from residents who want to know why their checks are so much smaller than last year's.
6 million in Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP) emergency funds for low-income households in Southern California.
PITTSBURGH, April 18 /PRNewswire/ -- Note: The following letter was sent to Pennsylvania Governor Ed Rendell from Cindy Datig, CEO of Dollar Energy Fund, stating her plea for the Governor to spend the remaining Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program funds in this budget year.
These funds represent grants to states, tribes and territories under the Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP).
6 /PRNewswire/ -- All ComEd customers seeking energy assistance payments for this winter heating season may begin applying for Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP) funds this month.
Do you qualify for the Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP)?
These funds are administered by the Administration for Children and Families through the Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP).