He asked the people especially from the low income groups to fully benefit from such a facility and thus reduce their monthly budgets.
What does LIG stand for?
LIG stands for Low Income Group
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LIG
We have 40 other meanings of LIG in our Acronym Attic
- Legal Information Group (various locations)
- Lesbian International Group (Geneva, Switzerland)
- Let It Go
- Life in General
- Life Insurance Group (various locations)
- Life Is Good
- Ligurian (linguistics)
- Limoges, France - Bellegarde (Airport Code)
- Lineage Interference Graph
- Local Interest Group (various organizations)
- Last Inter-Glacial in the Arctic Project
- League of Human Rights (Czech Republic)
- Linux Gnu User Group Amsterdam
- Lithografie, Galvanoformung, Abformung (German: Lithography, Electroplating, and Molding; a micromachining technology)
- Long Island Golf Association (New York)
- Louisiana Insurance Guaranty Association
- Like I Give A Damn
- Long Island Gay and Lesbian Youth (Long Island, NY)
- Let It Go and Move On
- Like I Give A Rat's Ass
Samples in periodicals archive:
We are from low income groups of the society and even our allowances are not equal to the employees of other departments.
However, Dr Winckler said a more significant factor was the difference between high and low income groups.
A market based upon demand by low income groups will also be a dependent upon a poor economy, which is never a desirable condition.
We are trying to reach other audiences, such as schoolchildren and low income groups.
INTERNET BUSINESS NEWS-(C)1995-2000 M2 COMMUNICATIONS LTD The number of Internet users in Europe is growing fast but there are large differences in usage between high and low income groups, according to a new survey by Amsterdam-based Internet research and analysis bureau Pro Active International.
His career encompassed furniture design, teaching at the Bauhaus and architectural practice, designing the Hellerhof estate for low income groups and the Budge Home in Frankfurt.
New, large Southeast Asian producing countries are emerging such as Vietnam and Cambodia, where production costs are far lower and where it is of national priority to give work to the low income groups of the population.