The Employer Guide and EITC toolkit includes the following tools: * Information on the Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC), Financial Literacy, the Child Tax Credit, Medicaid/State Children's Health Insurance Program (SCHIP), Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), Low Income Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP) and Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) centers.
What does LIEAP stand for?
LIEAP stands for Low Income Energy Assistance Program
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of LIEAP in our Acronym Attic
- Legal Instruments Examiner
- Liechtenstein (ISO Country code)
- Limite Inférieure d'Explosivité (French: Lower Flammable Limit)
- Limited-Information Estimation
- Long Island Elite (Bethpage, NY)
- Long Island Expressway (New York)
- Lakeland Institute for Economic Advancement (Ohio)
- Left Inferior Epigastric Artery
- Low-Income Energy Advisory Board (Connecticut)
- Lesão Intra-Epitelial Escamosa de Alto Grau (Portugese)
- Liezener Initiative Engagierter Buerger (German: Liezen Committed Citizen Initiative; Liezen, Austria)
- Long Island Employee Benefits Group, Ltd.
- Lancashire Institute for Economic and Business Research (UK)
- Lesão Intra-Epitelial Escamosa de Baixo Grau (Portugese)
- Lessons in Electric Circuits (textbooks)
- Lightweight In-Stride Extraction Capability
- Liquid Ion Exchange Chromatography
- Long Island Education Coalition (Long Island, NY)
- Low-Income Energy Conservation (assistance program; Southwest Gas Corporation; Arizona Energy Office)
- Latvian Institute of Experimental and Clinical Medicine (Riga, Latvia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Low-income residents can get help with heating bills The Low Income Energy Assistance Program still has funding available to give to households to help pay heating costs.
Maine residents may qualify for Assurance Wireless if they participate in certain public assistance programs such as Energy Assistance, Federal Public Housing Assistance (Section 8), Home Energy Assistance Program, Medicaid, Low Income Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP), National School Lunch's Free Lunch Program, Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), Supplemental Security Income (SSI) and Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF).
Rendell today lauded an agreement with Philadelphia Gas Works that will restore service for thousands of low-income customers who have been disconnected for non-payment and are eligible for assistance from the Low Income Energy Assistance Program, or LIHEAP.
The Low Income Energy Assistance Program provides federally funded subsidies.
Low Income Energy Assistance Program - Provides funding to state agencies that administer Federal weatherization programs.
The company donated $3 million to supplement the State of Illinois' Low Income Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP) and support the City of Chicago's heat emergency response capability.
Proposed by Detroit Edison and authorized by the Michigan Public Service Commission (MPSC), the Low Income Energy Assistance program will provide eligible customers with a one cent per kilowatt hour reduction in current electric rates -- a discount of approximately $6 a month for a typical customer.