It features incredibly low harmonic distortion (just.
What does LHD stand for?
LHD stands for Low Harmonic Distortion
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LHD
We have 40 other meanings of LHD in our Acronym Attic
- Left Hip Disarticulation
- Left-Handers Day
- Lexus Hybrid Drive (cars)
- Life, Health and Disability (insurance)
- Lightweight Helmet Development
- Linear Heat Detector
- Linear High Density
- Litterarum Humaniorum Doctor (Doctor of Human Letters)
- Load-Haul-Dump (underground mining vehicle)
- Local Health Department
- Multipurpose Amphibious Assault Ship
- Lesotho Highlands Development Authority
- Lethbridge Highland Dance Association (Canada)
- Laser Heated Diamond Anvil Cell
- Les Histoires de Bernard (French: Stories of Bernard)
- Limburgse Honden Dressuur Bond (Dutch: Limburg Dogs Dressage Association; Limburg, Netherlands)
- Los Hijos De Bethsaida
- Land and Housing Development Corporation (Philippines)
- Lincoln Hills Development Corporation (est. 1965; Indiana)
- Linear Heat Detecting Cable (fire detector)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The 2nd generation hybrid topology from Alstom Grid combines the advantage of a full-bridge converter and a half-bridge multi-level converter, resulting in low losses, low harmonic distortion and improved fault tolerance.
Designed using specialist FEA (Finite Element Analysis) techniques, the optimised magnet assembly enables highly symmetrical cone movement, leading to exceptionally low harmonic distortion and a more efficient performance.
The amplifiers are well suited for instrumentation applications and for differential configurations because they maintain high signal integrity by delivering high linearity and low harmonic distortion.
ADA4960-1 Differential Amplifier Key Features and Benefits * 3 dB bandwidth of 5 GHz (AV = 6 dB) * Single resistor programmable gain: 0 dB to 18 dB * Differential or single-ended input to differential output * Low harmonic distortion (HD2/HD3 @ AV = 6 dB) 88/69 dBc @ 250 MHz 77/66 dBc @ 500 MHz 73/72 dBc @ 1 GHz * 63 dBc IMD3 @ 1 GHz * Slew rate: * 8,700 V/s (AV = 6 dB, 2-V pk-pk output) * Fast settling time of 1 ns to 1% and overdrive recovery of 10ns.
Key features of the GX3220 include: * Frequency range up to 28Gb/s * High linearity and low harmonic distortion compliant with the draft 100G OIF recommendations * Supports a variety of photodiodes from vendors * Very low power consumption Ovum's most recent WAN optical components market forecast projects that the volume of 40G receivers will grow from 20K units in 2009 to 183K in 2013 (CAGR 74%) with the 100G WAN optical component market showing similar growth rates starting from 2010.
The 33210A generates waveforms with the low harmonic distortion and amplitude stability important to engineers for testing and qualification of their devices and designs.
Both kits incorporate a broad range of design features, including universal line input, low harmonic distortion, low stand-by power and various protection features.