Plus, the low ground pressure provides maximum flotation and minimum soil disturbance, making New Holland compact track loaders ideal for landscapers.
What does LGP stand for?
LGP stands for Low Ground Pressure
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LGP
We have 62 other meanings of LGP in our Acronym Attic
- Limited Gene Pool
- Linux Game Publishing
- Linux Global Partners
- Little Green People
- Loan Guarantee Program (various organizations)
- Local Governance Program (Iraq)
- Local Government Partnership (various locations)
- Local Government Plan (various locations)
- Local Group Policy (Microsoft Windows)
- Low Gas Pressure
- Lutheran Girl Pioneers (La Crosse, WI)
- Lysosomal Membrane Glycoprotein
- Lesbian and Gay Parents Association (San Francisco, CA)
- Local Government Paralegal Association (Virginia)
- Local Government Project Agreement (Georgia)
- Lake George Park Commission (New York)
- Licensed Graduate Professional Counselor
- Little Giant Pump Company (Oklahoma City, OK)
- Loan Guaranty Processing Center (US Small Business Administration)
- Local Government Pay Commission (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
With the narrow tractor market growing in the United States, Kubota has employed the rear crawler design concept in a standard narrow tractor, providing smooth riding, greater stability, and low ground pressure.
Also, due to low ground pressure, the machine moves even on the softest grounds.
Torvec's transmission will also be installed in the Company's FTV(TM) tracked vehicle, which can gently navigate the roughest terrain with low ground pressure.
05 tons * Low ground pressure (equivalent to a racing bicycle) due to rear twin wheels * Class-leading suction "With the A85 we have once again raised the bar by seamlessly combining superior performance with ultimate design," said Stephen Lynas, Product Director, Tennant Company.
Standard, durable rubber tracks provide low ground pressure reducing job site surface damage.
Its primary use is focused toward spraying applications, which require low ground pressure.
The spreader is used on a 155hp tractor fitted with half a tonne of weights on the front and low ground pressure tyres that add to the safety and enable spreading on wetter land without damaging the grassland.