Other risk factors for graft loss included younger age of the mother and low gestational age at the time of delivery.
What does LGA stand for?
LGA stands for Low Gestational Age (pediatrics)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LGA
We have 79 other meanings of LGA in our Acronym Attic
- Lansberg Gersick & Associates (New Haven, CT)
- Large for Gestational Age
- Lattice Gas Automata
- Linderman Group Architects, Inc. (Chester, PA, USA)
- Living Group Advisor
- Local Government Area
- Local Government Association (UK)
- Local Government Authority
- Lotteries and Gaming Authority (Malta)
- Low Gain Antenna
- Low Grazing Angle
- Low-G Accelerometer (science education)
- Luganda (language)
- Lynne Gilfillan Associates, Inc.
- New York, NY, USA - Laguardia (Airport Code)
- Low Gain Antenna 1
- Local Government Administration Association (Canada)
- Los Gatos Art Association (Los Gatos, CA)
- Lesbian and Gay Alliance Against Discrimination in Korea (Seoul, South Korea)
- Local Government Accounting Advisory Group (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Determining the predictive value for screening positive on the M-CHAT among extremely low gestational age children and among handicapped children may offer critical information for pediatricians, since the AAP has recommended early screening for autism," added Kuban.
We also observed a significant association of autism spectrum disorders with very low gestational age," but "caution is warranted interpreting this finding given the small number of cases in the very premature groups.
These results "can largely be, though not solely explained by the high frequency of twins born, and by low birth weight, and low gestational age, but an effect of the in vitro fertilization [JVF] procedure per .