A major highlight of the Japanese inspired opening ceremony was the unveiling of the all-new Mazda 6, featuring low fuel consumption and greater driver enjoyment.
What does BINGO stand for?
BINGO stands for Low Fuel (US Navy)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of BINGO
We have 1 other meaning of BINGO in our Acronym Attic
- Bachelier en Ingénierie (Bachelor of Engineering)
- Barbershop In Germany
- Because It's Not Google (slang; Microsoft search engine)
- Bergische Internet Nutzergemeinschaft (gaming clan)
- Bureau Integriteit Nederlandse Gemeenten (Dutch: Office of Integrity of Dutch Municipalities; Netherlands)
- Business Interchange Networking Group (Raleigh, NC)
- Because I'm Not Good Enough (Overeaters Anonymous)
- Big International Non-Governmental Organisation
- Business and Industry Non-Governmental Organization (climate change; UN)
- Business Incubation of Global Organizations (National University of Singapore)
- Binary to Hexadecimal
- Bukidnon Integrated Network of Home Industries (Philippines)
- Basic Inventory of Natural Language (language proficiency test)
- Bekins International
- Boot Information Negotiation Layer
- Bureau of International Narcotics and Law Enforcement Affairs (US Department of State)
- Boucher Institute of Naturopathic Medicine (Canada)
- Bureau of International Narcotics Matters (US)
- Bias in Northwest News and Media (conference)
- Bandwidth Is No Object
Samples in periodicals archive:
Motorists' investment in these tires is said to pay for itself quickly thanks to their low fuel consumption and low additional costs.
Despite previous efforts for a greener automotive industry, high disposable income and low fuel costs has meant that lowering carbon emissions has remained a low priority for UAE motorheads.
Low fuel prices, 400 million people market around Iran, the country`s geographical status and low prices of industrial raw materials could be regarded as the main incentives to encouraged foreign investors to make investment in Iran, Salimi said.
An AA spokesman said prices were heading towards those seen at the start of 2007 and were a response to price-cutting at supermarkets which use low fuel prices to lure customers into stores.
A combination of strong winds, low relative humidity and low fuel moisture will create explosive fire growth potential.
It's clear drivers are becoming frustrated with the low fuel crisis, a direct spin off of the oil refineries hit during Hurricane Ike.
The AAIB said: "This ice is likely to have formed from water that occurred naturally in the fuel whilst the aircraft operated for a long period, with low fuel flows, in an unusually cold environment.