Under this contract, Lockheed Martin will work with the Army to incorporate low frequency synthetic aperture radar systems into Predator class unmanned aerial vehicles.
What does LFSAR stand for?
LFSAR stands for Low Frequency Synthetic Aperture Radar
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Lake Forest Soccer Association (Illinois)
- Lakeville Fastpitch Softball Association
- Latino Faculty and Staff Association
- Law Firm Services Association
- Leukaemia Foundation of South Australia
- Lightweight Flexible Solar Array
- List of Frequently Seen Acronyms
- Logistical Force Structure Assessment
- Linear Feedback with Switched Additive Constants
- Linear Feedback with Switched Additive Periodic Signals
- Lexus Financial Savings Bank (Lexus automobile credit)
- Lighthouse Field State Beach (California)
- Lord Fairfax Small Business Development Center (Virginia)
- Lake Forest Swim Club (Lake Forest, IL)
- Latinos for Social Change (Boston, MA)
- Light Force Shipboard Cable (AT&T)
- Lumbar Facet Synovial Cyst
- Lake Forest School District (Delaware)
- Land Force Strategic Direction and Guidance (Canadian Army)
- Laboratoire de Fiabilisation des Systèmes Embarqués
Samples in periodicals archive:
Using dual-band low frequency synthetic aperture radar, TRACER can immediately downlink images and processed results from Predator-class unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs) to ground units in all-weather, day or night conditions.
The $40 million TRACER contract was awarded to Lockheed Martin by the Army in May of this year and incorporates low frequency synthetic aperture radar systems into Predator class unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs).