We conducted pilot tests on elk with several different low frequency identification methods, but we found that the readability with the low frequency was not practical.
What does LFID stand for?
LFID stands for Low Frequency Identification
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LFID
- Lion Forest Industries Berhad (Malaysia)
- Lycee Francais International de Bangkok (French: French International School of Bangkok; Bangkok, Thailand)
- Life Fellow of International Biographical Association
- Life Fellow of the International Biographical Association
- Large Format Interchangeable Core (locksmithing)
- Lita Ford Information Center (band)
- Living Faith International Church, Inc. (Mount Vernon, NY)
- Low-Frequency, Inductively Coupled Plasmas
- Landing Force Integrated Communications System
- Lara Feinsod Interior Design (New York, NY)
- Latvian Forest Industry Federation
- Losing Faith In Faith (author: Dan Barker)
- Labour Finance Industry Group (South Africa)
- Letters from Iwo Jima (movie)
- Late French Immersion (education program)
- Labour Friends of India
- Learning Framework in Number (mathematics education)
- Local Freedom of Information Officer (Sedgwick, KS)
- Lycée Français International de Pékin (French: French International School of Beijing; Beijing, China)
- Labour Friends of Iraq (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
We conducted pilot tests on elk with several different low frequency identification methods (i.