1 audio; high performance low latency apt-X codec; audiophile-grade satellite drivers; and Creative SLAMTM three-driver-subwoofer, with its signature deep, tight bass delivers low frequency effects (LFE), according to the statement.
What does LFE stand for?
LFE stands for Low Frequency Effects
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LFE
We have 44 other meanings of LFE in our Acronym Attic
- Landing Field Elevation (airport elevation)
- Large Final Emitter (environment)
- Lead Field Engineer
- League Football Education (UK)
- Lean Front End (software)
- Learning From Experience
- Leicester, Forest, East
- Live Fire Exercise
- Loss of Future Earnings
- Love for Ever
- Low Frequency Encoding (subwoofer sound channel on Dolby Digital 5.1 format)
- Lowest Flood Elevation
- Low Frequency Eddy Current
- Low Frequency Eddy Current Array
- Lifelines Foundation for Eating Disorders (Waco, TX)
- Lightweight Forward Entry Device
- Low Frequency Explosive Decompression
- Laboratory For Energy and the Environment (Massachusetts Institute of Technology)
- Lancaster Foundation for Educational Enrichment (Lancaster, PA)
- Le Francais en Ecosse (French: The French in Scotland; UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Low frequency effects from a room-shaking subwoofer.
The pint-sized portable boasts decent dynamics, and the Bass Boost gives low frequency effects a kick up the posterior when needed.
Low frequency effects from a room shaking subwoofer.
Redirects the Low Frequency Effects (LFE) channel of 5.
ButtKicker brand products are serious, award-winning, pro audio "silent subwoofers" that provide powerful, musically-accurate low frequency effects.
The "5" refers to the five main channels - left front, center front, right front, left surround and right surround - while the "1" refers to the low frequency effects channel or sub-woofer.
Spatializer VirtuaLFE(TM) processes the low frequency effects channel so that it can safely be included in the virtual surround down mix thereby delivering a virtual subwoofer to any TV.