2001) and Worswick (2001), which show positive outcomes for immigrant students, but clearly examine populations not characterized by low English proficiency in high school.
What does LEP stand for?
LEP stands for Low English Proficiency
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LEP
We have 132 other meanings of LEP in our Acronym Attic
- Local Ecumenical Partnership (UK)
- Local Education Partnership
- Local Electron Pair
- Local Employment Partnership
- Local Enterprise Partnership (UK)
- Locally Employed Personnel
- Look East Policy (various nations)
- Loss of Earning Power
- Low Egg Passage (vaccine production)
- Low Energy Particle
- Low-Energy Photon
- Lower Elements Police (Artemis Fowl books)
- Lower Elements Police (book, Artemis Fowl)
- Lowest Effective Power
- Lowest Evaluated Price
- Lycée d'Enseignement Professionnel (France)
- Law Enforcement Planning Agency (various locations)
- Local Environmental Protection Agency (Romania)
- Louisiana Emergency Preparedness Association
- Louisiana Energy and Power Authority (est. 1979)
Samples in periodicals archive:
4 million fund to support workplace education for people with low literacy and low English proficiency, Ms.
It's important to reach low English proficiency communities because Alzheimer's disease [AD] is not well understood in these communities," said Ms.