Here the topics include recent developments on the interface of particle physics, string theory and cosmology, especially superstring aspects in low energy particle theory and cosmological applications such as moduli stabilization, dark matter and dark energy, baryigenesis, flavor and CP ciolation, neutrino physics, supersymmetry and extra dimensions, flux compacting, string model building and brane cosmology.
What does LEP stand for?
LEP stands for Low Energy Particle
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LEP
We have 132 other meanings of LEP in our Acronym Attic
- Loaned Executive Program
- Local Ecumenical Partnership (UK)
- Local Education Partnership
- Local Electron Pair
- Local Employment Partnership
- Local Enterprise Partnership (UK)
- Locally Employed Personnel
- Look East Policy (various nations)
- Loss of Earning Power
- Low Egg Passage (vaccine production)
- Low English Proficiency
- Low-Energy Photon
- Lower Elements Police (Artemis Fowl books)
- Lower Elements Police (book, Artemis Fowl)
- Lowest Effective Power
- Lowest Evaluated Price
- Lycée d'Enseignement Professionnel (France)
- Law Enforcement Planning Agency (various locations)
- Local Environmental Protection Agency (Romania)
- Louisiana Emergency Preparedness Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
The strong magnetic field insures that the only low energy particles that can strike the detector come from the decay volume which is at ultra-high-vacuum.