In addition, International Isotopes has established a joint program with the University of California Lawrence Berkeley Laboratory for advanced designs of a low energy beam transport system (LEBT).
What does LEBT stand for?
LEBT stands for Low Energy Beam Transport
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of LEBT in our Acronym Attic
- Licentiate, Examining Board for Music
- Lake Eyre Basin Ministerial Forum (Australia)
- Local Exchange Business New Entrants Toolkit (Telcordia)
- Lions Eye Bank of New Jersey (Springfield, NJ)
- Laparoscopic Extraperitoneal Bladder Neck Suspension
- Linear Edge-Based Pricing
- Lumbar Epidural Blood Patch
- Lincoln Employee Benefit Solutions (Idaho Falls, ID)
- Low-Emission Boiler Systems
- Low-Energy Brief-Pulse Stimulus
- Large Eddy Breakup Device
- Law Enforcement Bulletin Unit (US FBI)
- Landelijke Expertisegroep Bijzondere Zedenzaken (Dutch clinical expert group)
- Laboratory Emergency Coordinator
- Lafayette Educational Complex (Brooklyn, NY)
- Lafayette Engine Center (Caterpillar; Indiana)
- Lake City (Amtrak station code; Lake City, FL)
- Lake Erie College
- LAMPS Element Coordinator
- LAN (Local Area Network) Emulation Configuration (servers)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Axcelis continues to drive advancements around one of the biggest technical challenges in the implant business - that is, improving low energy beam transport for high current implants," said Dr.