It is well documented that low doses of cyclophosphamide can augment immune responses by decreasing the numbers of a class of blood cell called a "regulatory T cell".
What does LDCY stand for?
LDCY stands for Low Doses of Cyclophosphamide
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Lightweight Digital Command Terminal
- Low-Dose Computed Tomography (cancer-screening method)
- Ladysmith and District Credit Union (Canada)
- Layer's Display and Control Unit (British Army, Royal Artillery)
- Legends of the DC Universe (DC Comics series)
- Liceo De Cagayan University (Cagayan de Oro, Philippines)
- Large Dense Core Vesicles (neurons containing neuropeptides)
- Large-Diameter Cleaning Vessel
- Light-Duty Commercial Vehicles (trucks)
- Leading Dental Centers of the World
- Land Development Desktop (Autodesk AutoCAD)
- Land Development Division (various locations)
- Langage de Description de Données (French: Data Description Language)
- Large Diameter Drilling (UK)
- Large Digit Display (electronics)
- Laser Designator Detector
- Laser Diode Driver
- Latency Driven Distribution
- Learning Difficulties and Disabilities
- Least Detectable Dose
Samples in periodicals archive:
Even the low doses of cyclophosphamide typically used today (under 10,000 milligrams) roughly doubled leukemia risks in this study.