We have been loyal MetaCore users for quite some time now and we have been able to make significant progress in our projects supported by the Department of Energy's Low Dose Radiation Research Program.
What does LDRRP stand for?
LDRRP stands for Low Dose Radiation Research Program
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Labor, Delivery, Recovery and Postpartum
- Leak Detection and Repair Program
- Learning Disabilities Research and Practice (journal)
- Leelaben Dashrathbhai Ramdas Patel (Institute of Technology and Research, India)
- Local Dispute Resolution Panel (UK)
- Lyme Disease Research Program (New York)
- Living Disaster Recovery Planning System (Strohl Systems Group, Inc. automated disaster recovery planning software)
- Laboratory of Diagnostic Radiology Research
- Louisiana and Delta Railroad (New Iberia, LA)
- Local Disaster Risk Reduction and Management Council (Philippines)
- Large Dangerous Rocket Ships
- Ley de Desarrollo Rural Sustentable
- Litigation and Dispute Resolution Services (American Institute of Certified Public Accountants)
- Local Disaster Relief Service (Hong Kong Red Cross)
- Logistic Dose Ranging Strategy (pharmacology)
- Lower Danube River System (Romania)
- Loyalty; Duty; Respect; Selfless service; Honor; Integrity; Personal courage
- Lakefront Dock and Railroad Terminal Company
- Live Donor Renal Transplantation (kidney transplants)
Samples in periodicals archive:
gov This research was supported by a grant from the Low Dose Radiation Research Program, Office of Biological and Environmental Research, U.