Products were further gel purified by using QIAquick Gel Extraction Kit (Qiagen, Hilden, Germany) and quantified by comparison, in 1% agarose gel, with Low DNA Mass Ladder (Invitrogen).
What does LDML stand for?
LDML stands for Low DNA Mass Ladder
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LDML
- Long Duration Mild Hyperthermia (thermal biology)
- Long Duration Moderate Hyperthermia (thermal biology)
- Laser Distance-Measuring Instrument
- Long Distance of Michigan Incorporated
- Landmark Group Ltd.
- Latchiya Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam (political party; India)
- Lac Des Mille Lacs (dam)
- Lancia Delta Mailing List
- Lasso Dynamic Markup Language
- Locale Data Markup Language
- Lower Daily Mass Load
- Leak Detection, Monitoring, and Mitigation
- Logistics Data Management Office
- Lateral DMOS
- Laterally Diffused Metal Oxide Semiconductor
- Laterally Diffused Metal Oxide Silicon (power transistors)
- Lightly-Doped Drain Metal-Oxide Semiconductor
- Lateral Diffusion Metal-Oxide Semiconductor Field-Effect Transistor
- Law of Diminishing Marginal Returns (economics)
- Lindsay and District Model Railroaders (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The gels were digitally imaged using a UVP Bio Doc-It camera (Ultra-Violet Laboratory Products, Upland, CA, USA), and the concentration of each PCR product was determined by comparing the intensity of each band to a standard curve derived from a low DNA mass ladder (Invitrogen Corp.