The Centre for Asia Pacific Aviation ( Capa) in its 2009 report on low cost terminals concluded that " no Indian should be more than 50 km away from an airport".
What does LCT stand for?
LCT stands for Low Cost Terminal
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of LCT
We have 148 other meanings of LCT in our Acronym Attic
- Local Craft Terminal
- Local Currency Trading
- Local Customer Team
- Logical Configuration Table
- Long-Chain Triglyceride (lipids)
- Longbow Crew Trainer
- Longitudinal Cyclic Trim
- Lookup Control Table
- Lorain County Transit
- Low Crap Threshold
- Low Critical Temperature
- Lower Critical Temperature
- Luxury Car Tax (Australia)
- Landing Craft Tank, Mark 1 (372 Ton)
- Landing Craft Tank, Mark 2 (460 Ton)
- Landing Craft Tank, Mark 3 (640 Ton, 192 Feet)
- Landing Craft Tank, Mark 4 (640 Ton, 187 Feet)
- Landing Craft Tank, Mark 5 (283 Ton) (U.S. version)
- Landing Craft Tank, Mark 6 (309 Ton) (later nomenclatured LCU, Landing Craft Utility)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Low Cost Terminal Solution Enables Highly Effective, Assured, Secure Command, Control and Support for Tactical Military Missions WASHINGTON, Sept.
Fernandes also requested that airports in Japan build low cost terminals with simple facilities specifically for budget carriers so their passengers are charged smaller fees to use airports.
Hence the future of low-cost travel in this region is very promising and so are low cost terminals.
Aug 28, 2006 Air Asia Air Asia is to introduce daily flights from Singapore's low cost terminal to Hanoi, capital of Vietnam, from Wednesday October 4.
The low cost terminal has the capacity to handle about 2.
2m this year - is said to be proposing a low cost terminal as existing terminals at the airport are getting crowded.
FacetWin DT is a low cost terminal emulator for serial connections.