Today's continuing increase in the complexity of global supply chains is driven by often competing factors such as the need to decrease costs through low cost country sourcing while balancing this with the imperative to reduce brand, reputation and product quality risk.
What does LCCS stand for?
LCCS stands for Low Cost Country Sourcing
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LCCS
We have 24 other meanings of LCCS in our Acronym Attic
- Life Cycle Contractor Support
- Life Cycle Customer Support
- Light-Weight Camouflage Screen System
- Lightning Computer Consultant Service
- Lincoln Christian College and Seminary (Lincoln, IL, USA)
- Liste de Contrôle de la Conformité de Chirurgie de la Sécurité (French: Checklist for Surgery of Compliance Safety)
- Liverpool Community Conservation Society
- London Climate Change Services (UK)
- Loral Command and Control Systems
- Loran Consolidated Control System (USCG)
- Lower Chatham Conservation Society
- Lowry City Christian School (Lowry City, MO)
- London Criminal Courts Solicitors' Association (London, England, UK)
- Lucas County Children Services Board (Ohio)
- Large-Cell Calcifying Sertoli Cell Tumor
- Large Cell Calcifying Sertoli Cell Tumor of the Testis
- Linearized Coupled-Cluster theory with Single and Double Excitations
- Library of Congress Children's Subject Headings
- Lake Cumberland Community Services Organization
- Life Cycle Contractor Supply Support
Samples in periodicals archive:
We are fortunate to bring Frank on board with Caterpillar, and I know he will build on his proven track record of leadership, supply chain management and low cost country sourcing that will bring Caterpillar's supply chain performance to the next level," commented Group President Steve Wunning.
The pilot was run on an eSourcing platform provided by Bravosolution, one of Europe's leading providers of eSourcing software and services, and included elements such as Low Cost Country Sourcing (LCCS), eTendering and eAuctions.
Diehl advises clients on developing and executing supply chain strategies and solutions, including supply base management, total system cost, creating and sustaining long-term value, low cost country sourcing and supplier relationship management.
Companies report an increased focus on supplier collaboration, complicated by more low cost country sourcing.
Additionally, Nader has established programs to enable BravoSolution clients to mitigate risk across a variety of supply management activities including vendor management, low cost country sourcing (LCCS), and next-generation spend analysis.
Topics to be discussed at the forums include: - How supply management can drive greater value and innovation - How to sustain the benefits of global sourcing - The role and practice of low cost country sourcing (LCCS) - The role of the procurement organization in outsourcing - The technology and processes that deliver greater value For more information on the CPO Agenda Executive Debates please contact Emptoris' European Headquarters at +44 (0) 1189 880 232.
Despite recent interest in 'near-shoring' key sourcing categories, BravoSolution, the international leader in Supply Management software and services, anticipates continued interest in low cost country sourcing in 2009 as US and European businesses seek out strategies for driving costs out of their supply chains.