NYSE: ADI), a global leader in high-performance semiconductors for signal processing applications, today announced the availability of its second-generation chipset for developers of advanced multimedia mobile handsets based on the 3G TD-SCDMA Low Chip Rate (LCR) air interface.
What does LCR stand for?
LCR stands for Low Chip Rate
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LCR
We have 181 other meanings of LCR in our Acronym Attic
- Local Control Room
- Local Court Rule (various locations)
- Locus Control Region
- Log Cabin Ranch (various organizations)
- Log Cabin Republicans
- Logistic Change Report
- London Car Rentals (UK)
- Loss Control Representative (insurance)
- Loughborough Campus Radio (UK)
- Low Calcium Response
- Low Copy Repeat
- Low Cost Region
- Lower Common Room
- Lutheran Church of the Redeemer (Chimacum, WA)
- Lutheran Churches of the Reformation
- Lyondell-Citgo Refining, LP
- Beta-Locus Control Region Hypersensitive Sites
- Least Cost Routing-Customer Defined (Sprint)
- Least Cost Routing-Sprint Defined (Sprint)
- Level Crossing Rate with Average Fade Duration
Samples in periodicals archive:
ADI will demonstrate 3G products, including the SoftFone-LCR chipset supporting the Low Chip Rate (LCR) TD-SCDMA air interface, and SoftFone-W for W-CDMA handsets.
The SoftFone-LCR chipset provides all the necessary functions to design a handset based on the emerging 3G Low Chip Rate (LCR) TD-SCDMA air interface.
NYSE: ADI), a global leader in high-performance semiconductors for signal processing applications, today introduced the world's first complete chipset from a single supplier for developers of 3G mobile terminals based on the TD-SCDMA Low Chip Rate (LCR) air interface, thereby adding to the company's legacy of technological achievements in the wireless industry.
In that regard, we are carefully assessing Siemens' recent announcement that it intends to place increased emphasis on developing a low chip rate TD-SCDMA(1) (Time Division-Synchronous Code Division Multiple Access) solution for the market in China and possibly Europe.