Some specific subjects examined include high-temperature service experience and failure analysis of heat-resistant stainless steels, scale deformation and failure in hot rolling, mechanical adhesion and pickling behavior of thermal oxide scales on hot-rolled low carbon steel strips, and fireside corrosion of austenitic tube materials for advanced USC alloys.
What does LCS stand for?
LCS stands for Low Carbon Steel
This definition appears somewhat frequently
See other definitions of LCS
We have 341 other meanings of LCS in our Acronym Attic
- Local Coordinate System
- Location Services (GSM)
- Locomotive Control System
- Locus of Control Scale (psychology)
- Logic Control System (various companies)
- Logistics Cost Sharing
- London Controlling Section (WWII British organisation responsible for Military Security, Cryptanalysis and Deception Operations)
- Longest-Common-Subsequence (algorithm)
- Lost Carbonate Sintering (electronic materials)
- Lotus Communication Server
- Low Contact Stress
- Low Cost (Laser) Seeker
- Low Cost Sourcing
- Low Curie Salt (waste management)
- Low order Connection Supervision (Alcatel)
- Low-Cost Sonobuoy/Seeker
- Loyalist Certification Services (Loyalist College; Ontario, Canada)
- Luxury Cruise Specialist (travel)
- Lynchburg City Schools (Lynchburg, VA)
- LYNX Central Station (transportation; Orlando, FL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
9%), while the connecting pipes of the HE were made of the low carbon steel (C<0.
This edition has a new chapter on crystallographic textures and their influence, more on aluminum-lithium alloys and cemented carbide tools, new information on copper and nickel, rewritten chapters on other non-ferrous metals and low carbon steels, new discussions of compact graphite and austempered ductile iron, and an updated table on metal prices.
Its types of products include High Steel Wire Rod, Low Carbon Steel Wire Rod, Cold Heading Quality Steel Wire Rod, Welding Electrode Graded Steel Wire Rod, Straight Bars for concrete reinforcement.
Constructed from low carbon steel with an orange epoxy coating to resist weld spatter and ensure long life is the line of Carver clamps.
Standard materials for helical grooved pins include low carbon steel and 300 Series austenitic stainless steel.
CS HIGH-STRENGTH HYDROFORMING Compared to low carbon steel, high-strength steel (HSS) can take less strain before fracturing and cannot be bent as severely, which makes hydroforming HSS tubes nearly impossible.
com], stainless steel is a low carbon steel containing chromium levels of 10 percent or more by weight, while the carbon content is less than one percent.