The state-of-the-art facility at Coleg Menai's Llangefni campus houses some of the best low carbon energy technology, equipment and training facilities in the UK.
What does LCET stand for?
LCET stands for Low Carbon Energy Technology (Foundation for Research, Science and Technology; New Zealand)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LCET
We have 3 other meanings of LCET in our Acronym Attic
- Leeds Community Equipment Service (UK National Health Service)
- Liberty City Emergency Services (gaming, Grand Theft Auto)
- Line Conditioning Equipment Scanner
- Lloyd Center for Environmental Studies (Dartmouth, MA)
- Lookouts, Communications, Escape Routes & Safety Zones (fire service)
- Louisiana Cooperative Extension Service (Louisiana State University)
- Lucas County Educational Service Center
- Logistics Cost Estimating Tool
- Louisiana Center for Educational Technology (Louisiana Department of Education)
- Louisiana Components of Effective Teaching (teaching standards)
- Ludhiana College of Engineering and Technology (India)
- Luton Churches Education Trust (UK)
- Low-Cost Electronic Warfare Suite/System
- Lee County Enterprise Zone (Illinois)
- Lubelskie Centrum Edukacji Zawodowej (Polish: Manitoba Center for Professional Education)
- La Cañada Flintridge (California)
- Lakeland Correctional Facility (Michigan Department of Corrections)
- Lancia Club France (French automobile club)
- Landing Craft Flak (Royal Navy WWII tank landing craft)
- Lansing Correctional Facility (Kansas)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Dooda Innovation China Limited ("Dooda China"), the subsidiary of Full Smart, will apply its low carbon energy technology solutions through the cooperation with construction developer(s) in their construction project(s) for low carbon commercial building(s), low carbon tourism centre(s), low carbon exhibition centre(s) and low carbon healthcare centre(s), with the usage of CEM business model, to offer rent-free office space, rent-free quarters assigned to employees, rent-free use of conference centers and exhibition reception sites to enterprises, which minimize the operating costs and integrate resources among the group.
The institute will also promote Wales collectively as an international showcase for sustainable low carbon energy technology to reduce carbon emissions in Wales and worldwide.