The big job on Suicide Notes was removing the aspects of low budget indie that included evening out of lighting issues and very problematic lighting in some spots, as well as other problems that surround the end result of an ultra low budget production.
What does LBP stand for?
LBP stands for Low Budget Production
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LBP
We have 118 other meanings of LBP in our Acronym Attic
- Local Business Process(es) (US Army Corps of Engineers)
- Log Belief Propagation
- Lok Biradari Prakalp (Marathi: People's Brotherhood Project; India)
- London Biodiversity Partnership (UK)
- Long Beach Peninsula (Washington)
- Louisiana Board of Pharmacy
- Low Back Pain
- Low Back Pressure (compressors)
- Low Blood Pressure
- Low Blood Protein
- Lower Boundary Point
- LunchBox Productions (gaming)
- Leader Binding Protein 1
- LittleBigPlanet 2 (gaming)
- Lactoferrin Binding Protein A
- Lead Border Patrol Agent (US Border Patrol)
- Lactoferrin Binding Protein B
- London Baptist Property Board (est. 1906; UK)
- Law Bulletin Publishing Company (Chicago, IL)
- LittleBigPlanet Community (fansite and forum)
Samples in periodicals archive:
three counts: its decidedly low budget production, its disregard for recording techniques, and the total absence of members of the group or any direct contribution by them (sure enough the DVD comes with the disclaimer "This film is not authorized by Pink Floyd, their record company or management).
Inaugurated in 2005, the festival is intended to encourage innovation and low budget production by emerging film artists.
It's such a low budget production but people seem to give more in some way when they are working on a project like this - they are willing to work longer hours and put in the time.
He said: "We are going ahead with it, but it will be a more low budget production now.
It's a low budget production but it looks great on screen and appears much more expensive to film than it was.
Other NENie Awards include: Further Faster, Out of the Box, Best Low Budget Production, Best support for Revenue Production, Best Technical Achievement, Biggest Bang for the Buck, Breakthrough Role, and other zany categories.
In 1997, he landed a small role in the low budget production Blackrock and later started to gain attention in the US.