The new solutions, which range from personal desktop to multi-screen room systems, make high definition, low bandwidth video collaboration accessible for more employees in more enterprises at one-third the cost, using significantly less bandwidth than competing solutions.
What does LBV stand for?
LBV stands for Low Bandwidth Video
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LBV
We have 30 other meanings of LBV in our Acronym Attic
- Latin Ballet of Virginia (Richmond, VA)
- Left Barrel Valve
- Legião da Boa Vontade (Brazil)
- Les Bouchers Verts (French: The Green Butchers)
- Lewy Body Variant (of Alzheimer's disease)
- Libreville, Gabon - Libreville (Airport Code)
- Liechtensteiner Bogensport Verband (German: Liechtenstein Archery Association; Liechtenstein)
- Line Block Valve
- Little Benthic Vehicle (deep-sea remote vehicle)
- Load Bearing Vest
- Low Biological Value
- Luminous Blue Variable (type of star)
- Lung Blood Volume
- Logarithm of the Book Value of Assets
- Long Beach Veterans Administration Hospital
- Laboratory of Biochemistry and Vascular Biology (US FDA)
- London to Brighton Veteran Car Run (Royal Automobile Club; UK)
- Lightweight Broadband Variable Depth SONAR
- Lanarkshire Business Venture Fund (UK grant fund)
- Left Behind Video Game
Samples in periodicals archive:
The new solutions, which range from personal desktop to multi-screen room systems, make high definition, low bandwidth video collaboration accessible for more employees in more enterprises at one-third of the cost of competing solutions using significantly less bandwidth.
This solution works in applications such as low cost broadcast encoders, low bandwidth video security, satellite uplink, remote monitoring and industrial applications.
264 codec up to 720p 30fps encode or decode in applications such as Low Bandwidth Video Security, Embedded Solid-State DVR, Industrial Video Applications and Video Streaming Applications.
CodecSys is a software-based framework that provides high quality, low bandwidth video by optimizing video assets with a suite of intelligent video management services, which include encoding, decoding and transcoding features for live broadcasting or file-based applications.
The IVA (Intelligent Video Analysis) system developed by Alparysoft and ComCam was designed to operate with low bandwidth video.
Saygus has achieved two-way cellular video calls at 24 to 30 frames per second (fps) in excellent resolution with its proprietary low bandwidth video calling technology.
0 incorporates the MPEG-4 Audio/Video Engine for low bandwidth video broadcasting.