1990) The influence of prophylactic orthoses on abdominal strength and low back injury in the workplace.
What does LBI stand for?
LBI stands for Low Back Injury (orthopedics)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LBI
We have 61 other meanings of LBI in our Acronym Attic
- Leveraged Buy In
- Liga Bolchevique Internacionalista (Spanish: Internationalist Bolshevik League)
- Limited Background Investigation
- Limited Brands, Inc. (various locations)
- Line Build In
- Line of Bearing Intersection
- Long Baseline Interferometer
- Long Beach Island (New Jersey Shore)
- Loris Broadcasting Inc.
- Louis Berger International (est. 1953)
- Ludwig Boltzmann Institut (Austrian research institute)
- Lee Building Industry Association (Ft. Myers, FL)
- Leeds Bradford International Airport (Leeds, UK)
- Lembaga Bimbingan Islam Al-Atsary (Indonesian: Institute of Islamic Guidance Al-Atsary; Indonesia)
- Leo Baeck Institute Archives (New York, NY)
- Look Back In Anger
- Louisiana Business Incubator Association (Carencro, LA)
- Light Beam Induced Current
- Line-Based Image Coding
- London BioScience Innovation Centre (London, England, UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Predicting return to work after low back injury using the Psychosocial Risk for Occupational Disability Instrument: a validation study.
There is no doubt that severe low back injury is a stressful experience, which impacts as a psychological condition.
On July 7, 2003, her employer notified her that it was not liable for her low back injury and issued a Notice Stopping Temporary Compensation.
At entry, 40% of the patients were unable to work due to their LBP, and 24% had a work-related low back injury.
Studies have shown that education alone reduces incidence and recurrence of low back injury in the workplace.
At entry, 40% of the patients were unable to work due to LBP, and 24% had a work-related low back injury.
Previous editions have included workplace safety tips for eye and vision protection, hearing protection, ergonomic issues, controlling asthma and preventing low back injury.