Capital has games against AAAAA schools Clovis and Albuquerque Valley, plus another with Class AAA champion Lovington.
What does LVT stand for?
LVT stands for Lovington (New Mexico town)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LVT
We have 51 other meanings of LVT in our Acronym Attic
- Lars Von Trier (Danish filmmaker)
- Las Vegas Travel (Tarzana, CA)
- Leasehold Valuation Tribunal (UK)
- Left Ventricular Tachycardia
- Leuk Voor Thuis (Dutch: Nice to take with you)
- Licensed Veterinary Technician
- Light Valve Technology
- Lipid Vector Technology (pharmaceuticals)
- Local Virtual Time
- Logovisual Technology
- Low Voltage Technology
- Low Voltage Threshold
- Low Voltage Transceiver
- Low Voltage Transformer
- Low Volume Terminal
- Low-Voltage BiCMOS Technology (family of logic integrated circuits)
- Lowest Virtual Time
- Luxury Vinyl Tile
- Latrobe Valley Tennis Association (est. 1948; Australia)
- Lehigh Valley Timing Association (Allentown, PA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mike Lengieza, Trevor Pilkington and Scott Lovington scored for the Chieftains.
And in Lovington, New Mexico, spectators at the annual Electric Light Parade will see floats, motor homes, cars, and even motorcycles decorated with Christmas lights.
Lovington Villa Lovington Villa at Lower Broad-heath in Worcestershire is a five bedroom house in 15 acres, available through Andrew Grant with a pounds 695,000 guide price.
Mahoney, Consultant of MainStreet Cooperative Group in Lovington, Virginia; Richard A.
Proffitt says that Chicago Bears linebacker Brian Urlacher gave $25,000 worth of equipment to Lovington (N.
Domzalski, who's strong, athletic and smart, was a big-time prep star who transferred from Lovington (N.
The Horsemen and Lovington will again be contenders in the team category.