Although it is known that chronic mucus secretion is a hallmark of chronic bronchitis, the mechanisms underlying this condition are largely unknown," said Yohannes Tesfaigzi, director of the COPD Program at Lovelace Respiratory Research Institute in Albuquerque.
What does LRRI stand for?
LRRI stands for Lovelace Respiratory Research Institute
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LRRI
- Long-Range Research, Development, and Acquisition
- Long-Range Research, Development, & Acquisition Plan
- Legal Research and Resource Development Centre
- Laboratory of Natural Resources and Renewable Energies Utilization (Greece)
- London Regional Resilience Forum (UK)
- Leucine Rich Repeat (in FLII (Flightless I homolog)) Interacting Protein 1
- Loco-Regional Relapse-Free Survival
- Little Red Riding Hood
- Low-Renin Renal Hypertension
- Labrador Retriever Rescue of Indiana, Inc. (dogs)
- Leucine-Rich Repeat Kinase 1 (antibody)
- Leicestershire Road Running League (UK)
- Labor Relations Reference Manual (Bureau of National Affairs)
- Labrador Retriever Rescue of North Texas (Frisco, TX)
- Leucine Rich Repeat N-Terminal
- Labrador Retriever Rescue Ontario (Canada)
- Land Revenue Record Office (UK)
- Labrador Retriever Rescue of Cincinnati
- Lab Retriever Rescue of Florida, Inc. (Altamonte Springs, Florida)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Jackie has served for many years as Chair of the Board of Directors of Lovelace Respiratory Research Institute in Albuquerque, NM, the second largest respiratory research institute in the United States.
The Lovelace Respiratory Research Institute the nation's largest independent, is a not-for-profit organization conducting basic and applied research on the causes and treatments of respiratory illness and disease.
Mapel, medical director of the Lovelace Respiratory Research Institute, Albuquerque.
2) Low dose research ($6 million) - DOE's Lawrence Berkeley and Lawrence Livermore National Laboratories and Brandeis University, Case Western Reserve University, Columbia University, Harvard University, the Lovelace Respiratory Research Institute, the Medical University of South Carolina, the University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston, the University of Cincinnati, and the National Institutes of Health will study the health impacts of exposures to low doses of radiation and energy-related pollutants.
TruTouch Technologies, a pioneer in non-invasive alcohol and biometric measurement systems, today announced that it has completed a clinical trial for the next generation of the Company's alcohol screening device with Lovelace Respiratory Research Institute (LRRI) & Lovelace Scientific Resources (LSR), an Albuquerque, N.
vice president for academic research, director, lung cancer program, Lovelace Respiratory Research Institute.
When cigarette smokers are exposed to wood smoke their risk of having reduced lung function increases," explained Yohannes Tesfaigzi of Lovelace Respiratory Research Institute.