The Lovelace Biomedical and Environmental Research Institute will conduct research to develop novel and more specific markers for acute exposure to humans.
What does LBERI stand for?
LBERI stands for Lovelace Biomedical and Environmental Research Institute
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Liquor Board Employees Division (Canada)
- Long Branch Environmental Education Center (Leicester, NC)
- Land-Based Evaluation Facility
- Loomis Basin Education Foundation (Loomis, CA)
- Lord Buddha Education Foundation (Nepal)
- London Boroughs Energy Group
- Legal Barriers to Employment Project (San Francisco, CA)
- Leveda Brown Environmental Park (Alachua County, FL)
- Library Board Education Program (Montana)
- Lightweight Basic Encoding Rules
- Labour Based/Equipment Supported (World Bank)
- Land Base Engineering Site
- Locke's Best Effort Scheduling Algorithm
- Louisiana Board of Elementary and Secondary Education
- Little Big Econ State Forest (Florida)
- Last, Best and Final (agreements)
- Les Bonnes Femmes (French: The Good Women; crime drama)
- Leukaemia & Blood Foundation (New Zealand)
- Libra Force
- Live Breathe Futbol (Philadelphia, PA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Nasdaq: PPDI) and Lovelace Biomedical and Environmental Research Institute (LBERI) today announced they have entered into a collaboration focused on future service opportunities for biopharmaceutical and government clients across a range of therapeutic areas.