Since the release of their major label debut album back in 2000, Papa Roach have released three albums: Infest, lovehatetragedy, and Getting Away with Murder selling over 10 million copies of those titles combined.
What does LHT stand for?
LHT stands for LoveHateTragedy (Papa Roach album)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other meanings of LHTOther Resources:
We have 28 other definitions for LHT in our Acronym Attic
- Lift Heavy Things (workout routine)
- Lighthouse Trails Research (spirituality blog)
- Living Heritage Trust (Colombo, Sri Lanka)
- Long Haul Terminal (Alcatel)
- Long Haul Transmission
- Long Haul Trucker (bicycle)
- Long Holding Time
- Lord High Treasurer
- Los Hermanos Taverna (Spanish: The Brothers Taverna)
- Love Honor Truth (Sigma Nu Fraternity)
- Low Harmonic Technology (Siemens)
- Lummus Heat Transfer
- Limestone Hills Training Area (Townsend, MT; National Guard)
- Local Highway Technical Assistance Council (Boise, ID)
- Lake Highlands Town Center (Texas)
- Laurel Highland Telephone Company (Stahlstown, PA)
- Light Helicopter Turbine Engine Company
- Laboratory of Heat Transfer and Environmental Engineering (Thessaloniki, Greece)
- Latent Heat Thermal Energy Storage
- Latino HIV Task Force (Houston, TX)
Samples in periodicals archive:
From their album Lovehatetragedy, songs like Walking Through Barbed Wire' and Life As A Bullet ("the blood stains prove it") give a good indication of their chosen specialist subjects: frustration, loneliness and death.
Many tracks were culled from their latest album, LoveHateTragedy, but there were return visits to debut album Infest, too, with Broken Home and Dead Cell proving particularly popular.
The band's new CD released nationwide today, lovehatetragedy, is the follow-up to their triple-platinum Top 5 major-label debut Infest.
Papa Roach LoveHateTragedy, Wyclef Masquerade, Various Artists Osbournes Family Album, Various Artists Back 2 School, Andrew Lloyd Webber Bombay Dreams.
Papa Roach She Loves Me Not AFTER a brief hiatus from music making, this return is the first single from their eagerly anticipated second album, LoveHateTragedy.
In June of 2002 Papa Roach returned with the critically acclaimed lovehatetragedy, which debuted at #2 on the Billboard 200 album chart and has already been certified gold.
Universal Music & Video Distribution also claimed 15 of the top 30 albums with the additional titles of Papa Roach Lovehatetragedy (DreamWorks); Lilo & Stitch Soundtrack (Walt Disney Records); Sheryl Crow C'mon, C'mon (A&M Records); O Brother, Where Art Thou?