Jesus told us: Do not kill, love one another, turn the other cheek, help your neighbour and love your enemy.
What does LYE stand for?
LYE stands for Love Your Enemy
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of LYE
We have 1 other meaning of LYE in our Acronym Attic
- Little. Yellow. Different. (blog)
- Lydian (linguistics)
- LaBelle Youth Development Academy (Florida)
- Libros y Documentos Antiguos (Spanish: Ancient Books and Documents)
- Love Ya Dearly But Not Queerly
- Loving Your Disabled Child
- Loysville Youth Development Center (Loysville, PA)
- Ludus Youth Dance Company (UK)
- Love You Dearly, Not Queerly
- Leelanau Youth Ensemble (Michigan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
who is fixated on her Sunday School lesson that Jesus says to love your enemy .
Moreover, he urges Palestinians to remember the "difficult commandment, love your enemy.