Here, she is the musical equivalent of a Saigon streetwalker, panting, "Me love you long time.
What does LYLT stand for?
LYLT stands for Love You Long Time
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of LYLT
- Love You Like A Sister in Christ
- Love You Like Crazy (chat slang)
- Louisiana Youth Leadership Forum
- Love You Like Family
- Les Yeux Les Oreilles (French magazine)
- Latino Youth Leadership Program (University of Georgia Fanning Institute)
- Let Your Light Shine (various organizations)
- Logan Youth Legal Service (Queensland, Australia)
- Love You Like a Sister (also seen as LYLAS)
- Live Your Life Twice
Samples in periodicals archive:
pounds 28, LOVE YOU LONG TIME AT LADEN SHOWROOM `This is the simple but classic "I heart NY" logo and I think it's great'