In 1993, I moved to the United States, where I worked with the mayor of Louisville, Kentucky, on the international affairs committee and served as a Louisville Public Library speaker on Iraqi and Middle Eastern culture.
What does LPL stand for?
LPL stands for Louisville Public Library (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LPL
We have 414 other meanings of LPL in our Acronym Attic
- Limited Professional Liability
- Line-Pixel Lookahead
- Linearly Polarized Light
- Linsco/Private Ledger Corp. (est. 1989)
- Lipoprotein Lipase
- Livermore Public Library (various locations)
- Liverpool, England, United Kingdom - Liverpool (Airport Code)
- London Proof Litre
- Longwood Public Library (New York)
- Lotus Programming Language
- Lower Profit Limit
- Lunar and Planetary Laboratory (University of Arizona)
- Lunar Personnel Lander
- Lipoate-Protein Ligase A (enzyme)
- Log-Periodic Loop Antenna
- Logical Problem of Language Acquisition
- Louisiana Products Liability Act of 1999
- Log-Periodic Loop Antenna with Ground Reflector
- Libertarian Party of Los Angeles County (California)
- Libertarian Party of Lake County (political party; Illinois)
Samples in periodicals archive:
JCPS partnered with several educational and community organizations in the Project RUN program including the city of Louisville, Pike County Public Schools, Bellarmine College, Louisville Science Center and the Louisville Public Library.