We're trying to get involved with the Louisville Police Department.
What does LPD stand for?
LPD stands for Louisville Police Department (Kentucky)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LPD
We have 170 other meanings of LPD in our Acronym Attic
- Livonia Police Department (Michigan)
- Local Project Database (various organizations)
- Locally Popular Deity
- Location Probability Distribution
- Locking Plexiglas Door
- Lockport Police Department (Louisiana)
- Log Periodic Dipole
- Logansport Police Department (Indiana)
- London Police Department
- Loss Prevention Department (various companies)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The bill is widely supported throughout Kentucky including the Kentucky Sheriffs' Association, Metro Louisville Police Department and the Transportation Cabinet.
Wilson balanced an academic career with years of practical experience on the beat as a Berkeley patrol officer, Wichita chief of police, and consulting assignments with the Dallas, Nashville, Birmingham, and Louisville police departments.