He also serves on the boards of Louisville Medical Center Development Corporation, the Institute for Bioethics, Health Policy and Law, and Republic Bank & Trust Company.
What does LMCDC stand for?
LMCDC stands for Louisville Medical Center Development Corporation
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Licking-Muskingum Community Correction Center (Ohio)
- Lower Manhattan Construction Command Center
- Lake Macdonald Catchment Care Group (est. 1999; Australia)
- Lower Manhattan Construction Coordination Group (New York)
- Lok Ma Chau Control Point (Hong Kong)
- Linear Multi-State Consecutively-Connected System
- Lockheed Martin Command and Control System
- Lake Minnetonka Conservation District (Deephaven, MN)
- Left Main Coronary Artery Disease (cardiology)
- Loitering Munition Capability Demonstration (Ministry of Defence; UK)
- Lactancia Materna Casi Exclusiva (Spanish: Almost Exclusive Breastfeeding; Mexico)
- Lake Melville Community Employment (Canada)
- Large Myelinated Club Ending (neurology)
- Lockheed Martin Commercial Electronics (Hudson, NH)
- Lagrangian Mean Curvature Flow
- Lake Macquarie Cultural Foundation (Australia)
- Lamiya Memorial Children's Fund
- Land Management and Conservation Farming
- Le Meilleur du Cinéma Français
- Living Memorial Chess Fund
Samples in periodicals archive:
Leading sponsors include Louisville Metro Government; Greenebaum, Doll & McDonald; the Louisville Medical Center Development Corporation and the Kentucky Office of the New Economy.