The Louisiana State Board of Medical Examiners said that from August 2005 to July 2006, the number of primary care physicians, for example, declined from 2,645 to 1,913.
What does LSBME stand for?
LSBME stands for Louisiana State Board of Medical Examiners
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Louisiana State Board of Home Inspectors
- Lone Star Basset Hound Rescue (Texas)
- La Solution Bancaire Intégrée (French: The Integrated Banking Solution)
- Life Sciences and Biotechnology Institute (Mississippi State University)
- Low-Speed Binary Interface
- Landelijke Stichting Beheer Kruiswerk (Netherlands)
- Lake Stevens Branch Library (Lake Stevens, WA)
- Laboratory for Systems Biology and Medicine (University of Toyko; Toyko, Japan)
- London School of Business and Management (UK)
- Lumbar Spine Bone Mineral Density
- Lilian S. Besore Memorial Library (Greencastle, PA)
- Louisiana Board of Massage Therapy
- Lesbian Social Business Network
- Louisiana State Board of Nursing
- Loans Serviced by Others (mortgage banking)
- Lake Superior Binational Program
- Local System Bridge Program (Mississippi)
- London School of Biodynamic Psychotherapy (London, England, UK)
- Lowest Systolic Blood Pressure
- Louisiana State Board of Practical Nurse Examiners
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Louisiana State Board of Medical Examiners said that from August 2005 to July 2006, the number of primary care physicians declined from 2,645 to 1,913.
For example, during the past year reform efforts have resulted in a revised position statement on the utilization of medical lasers and chemical peels under direct and onsite physician supervision by the Louisiana State Board of Medical Examiners.