Louisiana vouchers are deposited in the Louisiana State Arthropod Museum.
What does LSAM stand for?
LSAM stands for Louisiana State Arthropod Museum (Baton Rouge, LA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LSAM
We have 8 other meanings of LSAM in our Acronym Attic
- Lao Students Association in Japan
- Loan Servicers Association of Japan
- Learning Systems Architecture Lab (Carnegie Mellon)
- Longitudinal Study of Adult Learning (Portland State University; Portland, OR)
- Lake Superior Area Labor Management Association
- Large-Scale Active Middleware (computing)
- Life Science Association of Manitoba (Canada; est. 1994)
- Local Splice Alignment and Measurement (FOC)
- Logistics Support Alternatives Model
- Logistics Support Analysis Modeling
- Lunar Surface Access Module
- Local Supervising Authority Midwifery Officer (UK)
- Limbic System-Associated Membrane Protein
- Louis Stokes Alliances for Minority Participation
- Logical Storage Area Network
- Lentil Seedling Amino Oxidase
- Language Study Abroad Program (various schools)
- Large-Scale Asset Purchase (US Federal Reserve)
- Last Sunday After Pentecost
- Launch Site Assembly Plan
Samples in periodicals archive:
Voucher specimens are deposited in the Louisiana State Arthropod Museum in Baton Rouge, LA and the USDA, ARS Systematic Entomology Laboratory, Washington, DC.
Voucher specimens were deposited in the University of Tennessee Insect Museum, the University of California Riverside Museum, the Florida State Collection of Arthropods (Gainesville), the Museum of the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, and with the Coleoptera Taxonomic Working Group at the Louisiana State Arthropod Museum.