The parish requested the assistance of the Louisiana State Animal Response Team (LSART), which in turn contacted the ASPCA for assistance.
What does LSART stand for?
LSART stands for Louisiana State Animal Response Team
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of LSART in our Acronym Attic
- Land Search and Rescue (various locations)
- Least-Squares Auto-Regressive (algorithm)
- Light Search and Rescue
- Limited Stock Appreciation Right
- Local Storage Address Register (computing)
- Logistics Support Analysis Record/Report
- Logistics Support Analysis Requirements
- Law Student Animal Rights Alliance
- Lone Star Amateur Radio Association (Texas)
- Lower Santa Ana River Basin (California)
- Land Status Automated System (Canada)
- Law School Admission Service (Law School Admission Council)
- Liebowitz Social Anxiety Scale (questionnaire)
- Line-Side Answer Supervision
- Litter Station Augmentation Set (US Air Force)
- Longitudinal Stability Augmentation System
- Lothian Surgical Audit System (UK)
- Liebowitz Social Anxiety Scale for Children and Adolescents
- Long Self-Addressed, Stamped Envelope
- Lightweight Seismic/Acoustic Surveillance System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Additionally, the ASPCA is providing emergency grants to those communities impacted by the hurricane, offering assistance to agencies such as the Louisiana State Animal Response Team to increase its water rescue capacity.