Professor and Executive Director, Louisiana Sea Grant College Program, Louisiana State University Dana Yoerger, Ph.
What does LSGC stand for?
LSGC stands for Louisiana Sea Grant College (program; Louisiana State University)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LSGC
We have 1 other meaning of LSGC in our Acronym Attic
- Line Skeleton Graph Analysis (magnetic resonance imaging)
- Local Self Governance Act of 1999 (Nepal)
- Local and State Government Advisory Committee (to the FCC)
- Labial Salivary Gland Biopsy (clinical evaluation)
- Left Stellate Ganglion Block (cardiology)
- Lighthouse Society of Great Britain (UK)
- Lipizzaner Society of Great Britain (UK)
- Local Self Governance Bodies
- Lighting Science Group Corporation (Dallas, Texas)
- Long Service Good Conduct (medal)
- Lone Star Groundwater Conservation District (Texas)
- Local Self Government Department (Kerala)
- Local Self-Government Diploma (All India Institute of Local Self-Government)
- Least Squares Geometric Elements
- La Salle Greenhills (Philippines)
- Leafy Spurge/Grass Haylage (animal feed)
- Little Sand Group Homes (est. 1976; Remer, MN)
- Department of Land Surveying and Geo-Informatics (Hong Kong Polytechnic University)
- Landelijke Specialisten Gevel Isolatie (Dutch: Rural Isolation Facade Specialists; Veenendaal, Netherlands)
- Low Speed Ground Idle
Samples in periodicals archive:
of Wildlife & Fisheries Dwight Landreneau Louisiana Seafood Promotion & Marketing Board Shell Oil Company Louisiana Sea Grant College Program What: Press Conference Celebration of Ice for the Beginning of White Shrimp Season When: Wednesday, August 23 2:30 PM Where: 4000 block of Paris Road Chalmette St.
The Louisiana Seafood Promotion & Marketing Board hosted a community celebration featuring representatives from the Louisiana Sea Grant College Program, LSU Ag Center, Louisiana Wildlife & Fisheries Foundation, and Shell Oil Company.