We were looking for a system that could protect against unauthorized access to patient information from inside, outside and everything in between, while ensuring scalability for future growth," said Jamie Welch, chief information officer for the LARHIX and Louisiana Rural Hospital Coalition.
What does LRHC stand for?
LRHC stands for Louisiana Rural Hospital Coalition
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LRHC
We have 3 other meanings of LRHC in our Acronym Attic
- L. Ron Hubbard Executive Directive (Church of Scientology)
- Liver Receptor Homologue-1
- N-(Lissamine Rhodamine B sulfonyl)1,2-dioleoyl-sn-glycero-3-phosphatidylethanolamine
- Lakeland Regional Health Authority (Canada)
- Leicestershire & Rutland Hockey Association (UK)
- Louisiana Reining Horse Association
- Louisiana Rural Health Association
- Louisiana Rural Health Access Program
- Lake Region Healthcare Corporation (Fergus Falls, MN)
- Life Round Here Collective (clothing brand)
- Lake Roosevelt Hatchery Coordination Team (Washington)
- Love Rules Hatred Dies (album by Christine Anu)
- Least Remaining Hop-Count First
- Lloydminster Region Health Foundation (est. 1983; Lloydminster, Saskatchewan and Alberta, Canada)
- Little Red-Haired Girl (Peanuts comic strip)
- Louisiana Rural Health Information Technology Partnership
- Last of the Red Hot Lovers (play)
- Local Redevelopment Housing Law (New Jersey)
- Leeds Racial Harassment Project (UK)
- Louisiana Red Hot Records
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Jamie Welch is CIO of the Louisiana Rural Hospital Coalition, linking 24 northern Louisiana community providers with Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center in Shreveport.
To ease the burden on its health system and improve access to specialist care in rural areas, the Louisiana Rural Hospital Coalition Inc.
The mobile mammogram unit is the result of a partnership between LARHIX, the Louisiana Rural Hospital Coalition, Inc.
Reaching a milestone in its ongoing work with the Louisiana Rural Hospital Coalition (LARHC), Dairyland Healthcare Solutions said today that it has launched the first exchange of patient information between Delhi Hospital and Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center (LSUHSC) in Shreveport.
Seven of the 24 Louisiana Rural Hospital Coalition (LRHC) members are participating in the first year: Richland Parish Hospital in Delhi, Homer Memorial Hospital in Homer, Union General Hospital in Farmerville, LaSalle General Hospital in Jena, Hardtner Medical Center in Olla, DeSoto Regional Health System in Mansfield, and Bunkie General Hospital in Bunkie.
Information Sharing within a Federated Data Model - Enabling Data Collaboration without Compromising Security," Carefx booth # 2677 Jamie Welch, CIO of the Louisiana Rural Health Coalition (LRHC), presents how a decentralized data approach helped the Louisiana Rural Hospital Coalition (LRHC) and Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center overcome privacy concerns to create a network allowing 24 rural hospitals to access an integrated, patient-centric web portal system to support a statewide telemedicine program.
The Louisiana Rural Hospital Coalition provides its 41 member hospitals with regulatory, legal, financial and legislative advocacy for both member hospitals and provider-based rural health clinics.