She has performed with the Intercultural Music Initiative Chamber Players, Synchronia, Musaica, the Louisiana Philharmonic Orchestra, the Union Avenue Opera, the St.
What does LPO stand for?
LPO stands for Louisiana Philharmonic Orchestra
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LPO
We have 81 other meanings of LPO in our Acronym Attic
- Local Planning Office (various locations)
- Local Processing Office
- Local Processor Outage
- Local Public Health Officer
- Local Purchase Order
- London Philharmonic Orchestra
- Loop Phase Offset
- Loss Prevention Observation
- Loss Prevention Officer (undercover security officers; especially in department stores)
- Lost Property Office
- Low Power Operation
- Low Power Oscillator
- Lake Property Owners Association (various organizations)
- Lakewood Property Owners Association (Lee's Summit, MO)
- Latino Peace Officers Association
- Leisurewoods Property Owners Association (Buda, TX)
- Limited Power of Attorney
- Last Port of Call
- Libertarian Party of Canada
- Libertarian Party of Oakland County (Michigan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Music was presented by members of the Louisiana Philharmonic Orchestra.
On January 10, the New Orleans Ballet Association and the Louisiana Philharmonic Orchestra will collaborate to create An Evening of Music and Dance, which will feature the critically praised New York City Ballet principal dancers Wendy Whelan and Albert Evans and dancers from the illustrious San Francisco Ballet, as well as legendary violinist Itzhak Perlman.
After testing your tinkle toes, relax to the inviting sounds of the Louisiana Philharmonic Orchestra as they mesmerize all at the 16th Annual Symphony by the Sea.
American composer Robert Kapilow will conduct the Louisiana Philharmonic Orchestra (LPO) in the world premiere of his composition `03: This New, Immense, Unbounded World.
2 /PRNewswire/ -- Morgan Grays Handsome Style(TM), the California-based designer of men's lifestyle accessories will host a New Orleans-style Mardi Gras Ball on Saturday, February 25th at the Omni Hotel Los Angeles to benefit the Louisiana Philharmonic Orchestra (LPO).
Music performed by the Louisiana Philharmonic Orchestra conducted by Maestro Robert Lyall.
15 /PRNewswire/ -- In a display of bravery and spirit, the Louisiana Philharmonic Orchestra (LPO) will perform together for the first time since Hurricane Katrina on Tuesday, October 4 at 8 p.