0- 1/10/94 /CONTACT: Larry Katz, forest products analyst of Pacific Crest, 503-248-0721/ (LPX) CO: Pacific Crest Securities; Louisiana Pacific Corp.
What does LPX stand for?
LPX stands for Louisiana Pacific (stock symbol)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LPX
- Libertarian Party of Washington State
- Lifetime Personal Web Space (proposal)
- Long Pointer to Wide String
- Libertarian Party of West Viriginia
- La Plata West Water Authority (Durango, CO)
- Long Point Waterfowl and Wetlands Research Fund (wildlife conservation organization; Canada)
- Lambda Physik Excimer (laser)
- Lean Packet Exchange (ethernet protocol)
- Leipzig Power Exchange
- Long-Pulse Experiment
- Low Profile Extended
- Leadership Program for Experienced Principals (North Carolina)
- Lakeland Park Youth Baseball (McHenry, IL)
- Lake Powell Yacht Club (Arizona)
- Lindsay Park Yacht Club (Davenport, IA)
- Llanbedr & Pensarn Yacht Club (UK)
- Lower Paxton Youth Center (Harrisburg, PA)
- Lone Peak Youth Football (Highland, UT)
- Library Practice for Young Learners (South Africa)
- Liverpool Philharmonic Youth Orchestra (formerly Merseyside Youth Orchestra; UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Matheney retired from Louisiana Pacific Corporation in late 2003.
0- 7/26/93 /CONTACT: Barry Lacter of Louisiana-Pacific, 503-221-0800 or 503-557-7523 (home)/ (LPX) CO: Louisiana Pacific ST: Oregon IN: CST SU: DIV WB -- NY017 -- 5548 07/26/93 09:17 EDT
Louisiana Pacific is the first wood pulp mill in the United States to agree to eliminate chlorine from the pulp bleaching process.
Louisiana Pacific, now in its 26th year, is a major building products company headquartered in Portland, Oregon, with manufacturing facilities throughout the United States and in Canada and Ireland.