Presentations from the Louisiana Oil Spill Coordinator's Office and the Bureau of Land Management showed interesting use of mashup and geoprocessing in tandem.
What does LOSCO stand for?
LOSCO stands for Louisiana Oil Spill Coordinator's Office (est. 1991)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
We have 1 other meaning of LOSCO in our Acronym Attic
- Length of Service Awards Program
- Line-Of-Sight Antitank
- Labour-Only Sub Contractor (UK)
- Law of the Sea Convention
- Leyton Orient Supporters Club (UK)
- Lille Olymlpique Sporting Club
- Linear Output Saturated Counter
- Louisiana Office of State Climatology
- Los Angeles, California
- Lube Oil Storage & Conditioning Assembly
- Low Orbit Satellite Communications System
- Lake Oswego School District (Oregon)
- Live Oak School District (various locations)
- Lutherans Outdoors in South Dakota (Sioux Falls, SD)
- League of Super Evil (animated TV show)
- Loss of Signal Error (network error)
- Light Oscillation by Stimulated Emission of Radiation (scientifically correct term for what is now the LASER)
- Loose Organization of Surreal Ethereal Realists (performance art)
- League of Super Evil Revenge Seekers (Fairly Odd Parents TV show)
- Atlantic Command Operations Support Force
Samples in periodicals archive:
Coast Guard, Louisiana Oil Spill Coordinator's Office, Louisiana Department of Environmental Quality, and Meridian are setting up a Unified Command System on the scene to coordinate response efforts.
Coast Guard, Louisiana Oil Spill Coordinator's Office, Louisiana Department of Environmental Quality, Louisiana State Police, Assumption Parish, St.