The Louisiana Office of Public Health has created a comprehensive plan for strengthening the state's process for retail food inspections.
What does LOPH stand for?
LOPH stands for Louisiana Office of Public Health (Baton Rouge, LA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Low Probability of Detection (US Air Force)
- Laboratory for Optical Physics and Engineering (University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign)
- Large Orbital Replacement Unit Protective Enclosure
- Link Occupational Pre-Employment Evaluation
- LOcal Point contact and shallow angle Evaporation (solar cell fabrication)
- Lonestar Outreach to Place Ex-Racers (racehorses)
- LOFAR Prototype Experimental Station
- Laboratoire d'Orthopédogénèse Expérimentale
- Leaf Optical Properties Experiment
- Live Oak, Perry, and Gulf Railroad
- Lake Ontario Parrot Head Club (Rochester, NY)
- Life on Purpose Institute (Flat Rock, NC)
- Loss of Piping Integrity
- Loss-Of-Pumping Incident
- Low Overhead Program Instrumentation
- List of Periodic Informational Postings
- Localization of Organelle Proteins by Isotope Tagging (proteomics)
- Ley Orgánica del Poder Judicial
- Lake Oswego Public Library (Lake Oswego, OR)
- Letters on Programming Languages and Systems
Samples in periodicals archive:
300,000 Louisiana Office of Public Health New Orleans La.
Scott Cancer Center and Senior Consultant Epidemiologist to the Louisiana Office of Public Health.
EHCC's Inmate Peer Counselor Program In 1995, EHCC contacted the Louisiana Office of Public Health to seek assistance in educating all incarcerated males about HIV/AIDS.
When I was medical director for the HIV and STD program at the Louisiana Office of Public Health, part of my job was to keep an eye open for such outbreaks, since syphilis--which causes open sores on the genitalia and makes it easier to transmit disease--often presages an outbreak of HIV.
The Company continues to provide office space to the CDC, the Louisiana Office of Public Health and the New Orleans Public Health Department.
We will be working in conjunction with the Louisiana Office of Public Health, the Louisiana Chapter of the American Academy of Pediatrics, and the Safety Council LCA to distribute these products to those most in need" said Karen Ahmad RN, Our Lady of the Lake Children's Hospital's Pediatric Injury Prevention Coordinator.
CIBER was selected by the Louisiana Office of Public Health (OPH) in mid-2003 to implement the web-based application for administering the State's Women, Infants and Children (WIC) program, which provides supplemental food, nutritional information, counseling and referrals to other health, welfare and social services.