Early in my career, I attended HFMA conferences, AHA meetings, ACHE Congress, and became active in the Louisiana Hospital Association.
What does LHA stand for?
LHA stands for Louisiana Hospital Association (est. 1926)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LHA
We have 102 other meanings of LHA in our Acronym Attic
- Lippert/Heilshorn & Associates (New York, NY)
- Local Health Administration
- Local Highways Authority (UK)
- Local Hour Angle
- Local Housing Agency
- Local Housing Allowance
- Local Housing Authority
- Loess Hills Aquaculture
- Lord High Admiral
- Louis Harris Associates (polling)
- Love Hina Again (anime)
- Lowell Housing Authority (Massachusetts)
- Luteinizing Hormone, Alpha Chain
- Landing Helicopter-Assault/Landing Helicopter-Deck
- Lexington Healing Arts Academy (Lexington, KY)
- Lighthouse Health Access Alliance (Massachusetts)
- Local Health Authorities Analytical Committee (Australia)
- Langston Hughes African American Film Festival
- Longhorn Army Ammunition Plant
- Lindstrand Hot Air Balloons (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
About SHARECOR SHARECOR is a for-profit subsidiary of the Louisiana Hospital Association (LHA) and the Metropolitan Hospital Council of New Orleans (MHCNO) with a mission to improve the financial viability of Louisiana hospitals through cost effective and innovative programs and services, while supporting the missions of the parent organizations.
He has also served as the president and chief executive officer ShareCOR, the marketing division of the Louisiana Hospital Association (LHA) and as the vice president of operations for the LHA.
According to the Louisiana Hospital Association, New Orleans hospitals have contingency plans to evacuate and transfer patients to facilities as far north as Shreveport.
BUSINESS WIRE)--June 12, 2003 Solucient's Forthcoming Web-Based Polaris Suite Tool Available to SHARECOR Members This Summer Solucient and SHARECOR (a joint venture between the Louisiana Hospital Association and the Metropolitan Hospital Council of New Orleans) announced today they have entered into an agreement that provides Louisiana member hospitals access to Solucient's benchmarking and strategic planning healthcare data.