The Louisiana Disaster Recovery Foundation (LDRF) is funding the effort with private donations from the Bush- Clinton Katrina Fund.
What does LDRF stand for?
LDRF stands for Louisiana Disaster Recovery Foundation (Baton Rouge, LA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LDRF
We have 2 other meanings of LDRF in our Acronym Attic
- Learning Design and Resource Development
- Low Density Residential District (city planning; various locations)
- Lyme Disease Research Database (website)
- Limited Dependent Rational Expectations (economics)
- Long-Delayed Radio Echoes
- Low Dose Rate Effect (nuclear radiation)
- Large-Scale Deployable Reflector Experiment (antenna)
- Laser Designator and Rangefinder (military aircraft)
- Long Distance Rate Finder
- Long-Distance Range Finder
- Lums Disaster Relief Fund (Pakistan)
- Learning Disabilities Research Group (UK)
- Little Dead Riding Hood (online apparel store)
- Load Register Halfword (computing)
- Laboratoire de Dosimétrie des Rayonnements Ionisants (French: Ionizing Radiation Dosimetry Laboratory)
- Laser Dynamic Range Imager
- Large Dollar Return Item Notification
- Little Dixie Regional Libraries (Moberly, MO)
- Low Deposit Rural Lending (New Zealand)
- Large-Dimensional Random Matrix
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Louisiana Disaster Recovery Foundation was established in order to help provide immediate assistance through a network of Louisiana charities and non-profit and governmental agencies.
Tony Pipa, Founding Board Member of the Louisiana Disaster Recovery Foundation said, "Most people involved in the response were too busy to look beyond their particular efforts to overcome fragmented communication systems.
5 million in cash to the Louisiana Disaster Recovery Foundation Inc.
22 /PRNewswire/ -- Ambassador James Joseph, chairman of the Louisiana Disaster Recovery Foundation (LDRF), today announced a first round of funding aimed at providing support to individuals in need through the Louisiana Family Recovery Corps, which was recently established by Governor Blanco in the aftermath of Hurricanes Katrina and Rita, and community foundations across the state.
28 /PRNewswire/ -- Wolf Haldenstein Adler Freeman & Herz LLP, a general practice law firm based in New York City with offices in San Diego and Chicago, is pleased to announce it has made a contribution to the Louisiana Disaster Recovery Foundation in light of the ongoing need to rebuild Louisiana and sustain Katrina victims until their places of residence can be restored.
4 /PRNewswire/ -- Governor Kathleen Babineaux Blanco today announced that the Board of Directors of the Louisiana Disaster Recovery Foundation has elected Ambassador James A.
Ellen DeGeneres, Dennis Quaid, Isaac Hayes and John Goodman First Round of Celebrities to Promote the Louisiana Disaster Recovery Foundation BATON ROUGE, La.