The Company worked with and appreciates the assistance from numerous federal, state and local agencies, which include the United States Coast Guard, Louisiana Oil Spill Coordinators Office, Louisiana Department of Environmental Quality, Louisiana Department of Wildlife and Fisheries, Louisiana Department of Natural Resources and Plaquemines Parish to resolve this incident in a safe, timely and efficient manner.
What does LADNR stand for?
LADNR stands for Louisiana Department of Natural Resources
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Laughing All Day Long
- Louisiana Aquatic Diagnostic Laboratory (Louisiana State University)
- Les Amis de la Terre
- Laboratory Administration (college course)
- Lagrangian Atmospheric Dispersion Model (meteorology; Commonwealth Scientific & Industrial Research Organization)
- Land Administration Domain Model
- Local Average Density Model
- Los Angeles Direct Marketing Association
- Local-Area Distribution Network
- Los Angeles Daily News
- Latino American Dawah Organization
- Launch Anomaly and Disposal Operations
- Liga Apararii Drepturilor Omului (Romanian: Human Rights Watch Romania)
- Ligii Pentru Apãrarea Drepturilor Omului (Romania)
- Local Authority Designated Officer (UK)
- Los Angeles District Office
- Louisiana Association of Dispensing Opticians
- Los Alamos Dog Obedience Club (New Mexico)
- L'Agence de l'Outre-Mer pour la Mobilité (French: Overseas Relocation Agency)
- Los Angeles Department of Transportation
Samples in periodicals archive:
Buatt, formerly Assistant Secretary of the Louisiana Department of Natural Resources for the Office of Coastal Management, is affiliating with the firm as special counsel.
The Louisiana Department of Natural Resources said this week that approved shallow water drilling permits in the Gulf have "dropped significantly since the federal moratorium on deepwater drilling earlier this year.
95M commitment from the State of Louisiana Department of Natural Resources toward the installation of a large scale waste heat recovery system in central Louisiana.
STRONGER), a non-profit organization whose Board is comprised of state, industry and public interest representatives, will be conducting a focused review of the hydraulic fracturing portions of the oil and gas regulatory program of the Louisiana Department of Natural Resources, Office of Conservation against guidelines developed by STRONGER.
the Louisiana Department of Natural Resources, Madison Land Company, and the U.
Shaw also assisted the Louisiana Department of Natural Resources in developing Louisiana's Comprehensive Master Plan for a Sustainable Coast - the guide for all coastal restoration and protection efforts in the state.
We are not looking for a handout," said Scott Angelle, Secretary of the Louisiana Department of Natural Resources.