Barry Sloane, Chairman and CEO of Newtek Business Services, added, "We're excited about working with the Louisiana Credit Union League to provide outsourced lending and business services to their small to medium-sized business members throughout the State of Louisiana.
What does LCUL stand for?
LCUL stands for Louisiana Credit Union League
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Lubbock Christian University (formerly Lubbock Christian College; Lubbock, TX, USA)
- Levin College of Urban Affairs (Cleveland State Unviersity; Cleveland, OH)
- Lutheran Credit Union of America (Brea, CA)
- Lenoir City Utility Board
- Langley Computer User Communications
- Large-Cell Undifferentiated Carcinoma
- Letter Carriers Union of Canada
- Ligue Collégiale et Universitaire de Génies en Herbe de Montréal (French; Montreal, Canada)
- Lamborghini Club UK (automobile club; UK)
- Lohana Community United Kingdom (cultural group)
- Langue de Communication à Usage Professionnel (French: Communication Language for Professionals)
- LDAP Client Update Protocol
- Leonberger Club of the United States (dog breeding)
- Life Christian University and Seminary (Tampa, FL)
- Ladies of Charity of the USA (Earth City, MO)
- Lutheran Council in the United States of America
- La Canada Unified School District (California)
- Library Chronicle of the University of Texas (Austin, TX)
- Local Consumer Utility Tax (Virginia)
- Lake County United Way (Illinois)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A past Opportunities Finance Network Wachovia NEXT semi-finalist, ASI FCU has been recognized by the CDFI Fund, the Annie Casey Foundation, the Woodstock Foundation, the National Federation of Community Development Credit Unions and the Louisiana Credit Union League for its leadership and innovation in serving underserved communities.
Cochran is president/CEO of the Louisiana Credit Union League and has been a WOCCU board member since 2007.
credit unions, as it is for financial institutions worldwide," said Anne Cochran, president/CEO of the Louisiana Credit Union League and WOCCU board member.