In 2006, Pierce transferred to the Louisiana Correctional Institute for Women (LCIW) in St.
What does LCIW stand for?
LCIW stands for Louisiana Correctional Institute for Women (St. Gabriel, LA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of LCIW
- Lewis Cass Intermediate School District (Michigan)
- Lubbock-Cooper Independent School District (Texas)
- Laem Chabang International Terminal (Thailand)
- Large Capacity Input Tray (copier part)
- Linux Cluster Install Tool
- Law for the Coordination of International Tax Affairs
- Local Control and Instrument Unit
- LaSalle College International Vancouver (Canada)
- Leaf Curl Indonesia Virus (vegetable plant disease)
- Leath Correctional Institution for Women (South Carolina Department of Corrections)
- Lakeland College Japan (Shinjuku, Tokyo, Japan)
- League of Cambodian Journalists
- Lean Construction Journal
- Legendary Civilian Jeepers (jeep owners club)
- Linuxcon Japan (computer programming)
- Littérature Canadienne pour la Jeunesse
- Lord Chief Justice
- Lost City of the Jedi (Star Wars)
- Lake City Junior Academy (Coeur d'Alene, ID)
- Livestock Center Judging Arena (National Western Stock Show, Denver, CO)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Cheryle Butler, CCO, Master Sergeant, Louisiana Correctional Institute for Women, St.
Not long afterward, she became a prison classification officer at the Louisiana Correctional Institute for Women (LCI), and in 1979, was appointed LCI's director of classification.