Carlisle is deeply involved in the New Orleans business community, and has served on a number of Boards and committees including with the Louisiana Citizens Property Insurance Corporation, Vistage International and Energy Partners, Ltd.
What does LCPI stand for?
LCPI stands for Louisiana Citizens Property Insurance Corporation (est. 2003)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LCPI
We have 9 other meanings of LCPI in our Acronym Attic
- Lane County Psychiatric Hospital (Eugene, OR)
- Licentiate of College of Practical Homeopathy (UK)
- Linn County Public Health (Cedar Rapids, IA)
- Livermore Country Pet Hospital (Livermore, CA)
- Localized Chemical Pseudopotential Hamiltonian
- Lucile Packard Children's Hospital (Palo Alto, CA)
- La Croesus Pharma, Inc. (Philippines)
- Leighton Contractors Philippines, Inc.
- Leningrad Chemicopharmaceutical Institute (former USSR)
- Lockup Clutch Pressure Indicator
- Louisiana Community Policing Institute (est. 1997; US DOJ; Louisiana State University, Shreveport)
- Louisiana Citizens Property Insurance Corporation
- Life Cycle / Permanent Income Hypothesis (economics)
- Lancaster Coalition for Peace and Justice (Lancaster, PA)
- Lawrence Coalition for Peace and Justice (Lawrence, KS)
- Linguistic and Communicative Performance Journal (Tirana, Albania)
- Lompoc Coalition for Peace and Justice (California)
- Low Cost Precision Kill
- Lowest Cost per Kilometer (Bandag, Inc.)
- La Crosse Public Library (Wisconsin)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Citizens Property Insurance Corporation (Florida), Louisiana Citizens Property Insurance Corporation, and Florida Hurricane Catastrophe Fund) in the near term under this revised criteria, with the possibility of limited positive rating action as a result of the change.
CHICAGO -- The 'BBB' Issuer Default Rating (IDR) of Louisiana Citizens Property Insurance Corporation (LA Citizens) and the 'BBB' underlying ratings on LA Citizens' $978.
CHICAGO -- Fitch Ratings is expected to assign a 'BBB' Issuer Default Rating (IDR) to Louisiana Citizens Property Insurance Corporation (LA Citizens), and 'BBB' underlying ratings to LA Citizens' $708.