Ferguson of the Louisiana Center for the Blind was recently released.
What does LCB stand for?
LCB stands for Louisiana Center for the Blind
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LCB
We have 109 other meanings of LCB in our Acronym Attic
- Long Center Branch (automobile part)
- Long Term Corporate Bond
- Long-Chain Branched (polymers)
- Longitudinal Center of Buoyancy
- Longitudinal Centre of Buoyancy (boating)
- Longitudinal Check Byte
- Longitudinal Clamp Bracket
- Lord Chief - Baron
- Loreto College Ballarat (Ballarat, Australia)
- Loudoun Community Band
- Low Carbon Buildings
- Low Class Bituminous (roadway structural rating)
- Low Country Boil (food)
- Lower Columbia Basin (Washington)
- Lower Confidence Bound
- Lower Confidence Bounds
- Lundquist College of Business (University of Oregon)
- Lying, Cheating Bastard
- Ladies Catholic Benevolent Association
- Laguna Cockers Breeders Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Prior to this appointment, Commissioner Wilson created, developed and oversaw the daily administration of Louisiana Center for the Blind (LCB), Louisiana's first adult orientation and adjustment and independent living center for the Blind.
Blind and sighted instructors from Louisiana Tech and the Louisiana Center for the Blind take the participants on a cane-walk--a mini-lesson with NFB canes and sleep shades--throughout the hotel.